A webinar is a seminar or training presented over the Internet for online training to an audience. In the past they were once called a web conference, an internet meeting, or a web seminar. Webinar’s can be only audio presentations, audio-video conferencing, and web-based streaming services.
Webinar’s are used for:
- Awareness and Ideas
- Products and Teaching
- Relationship Building
- Profit and Income
- List Building and Audience Creation
Webinar’s are important to a business for the following reasons:
Awareness and Ideas
- Webinar’s are available 24/7 for prospective leads to view over the world.
- It can be used to present polls and questionnaires to the audience.
Products and Teaching
- It increases attendance levels for your training events and social gathering.
- Web-based seminars are more cost-effective for attendances for vs. travel expenses.
- It builds long-lasting relationships with your attendees.
- Reinforces a personal bond with your clients.
- Association coffee chats.
Profit and Income
- Webinar’s can maximize the sales of your product and sales.
- They helps enhance your business brand name and help show you as an expert.
- Webinar’s allow you to deliver your message and build the relationships, which are different from the audience we have with a written blog.
List Building and Audience Creation
- Webinar’s can be recorded for later playback for your audience.
- With webinar’s, you can receive real-time feedback from your audience.
- When you write a blog post, you have to wait and see if anybody cares enough to post a comment. And, in most cases, they won’t.
How to create an impressive webinar at http://webinar-howto.com/why-should-you-use-a-webinar-for-your-business/
Thank you for reading my blog about why webinars are important.
If your want to know more about my blogs, please subscribe to my contact form at https://www.youraceassistant.com/contact.html
Cora Belle Marburger, Social Media Virtual Assistant