“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
Blogging is about offering a value to your audience in the way of publishing credible content where your blog will be read and shared with like-minded people. A successful blogger scan gain great recognition and profit by blogging. Blogging is a great way to brand your business, build trust, and creates a foundation for all your social media platforms. You can be a full-time or part-time blogger. To get started check out step-by-step tutorials to create your blog.
Content marketing is the act of collecting, organizing, and sharing relevant information on a particular topic of interest. Finding great topics for use in your content marketing strategy is very time consuming. Source for your blogs can come from search engines, social platforms, and Pinterest.
There are pros and cons to free and paid blog websites.
Free blog sites: This is blog website that you set up for free. These blog sites will set up their advertisements (not your choice) and make money off of your blog space they offer you for your blogs.
Paid blog site: To set up your paid site you need a domain name and a web host, then you install your blog platform from your hot server. These blog sites give you access to a full range of features that help you become a successful blogger. They provide security for your blog site so it won’t be hacked.
Start a List of Ideas for Blogs
- Listen to social media platforms and business owners for blog ideas.
- Develop skills in copy writing.
- Tell your story.
- Blogging will increase your search engine optimizing (SEO) by posting fresh content in the search engines.
Create a Blogging Calendar
- Plan ahead to create, schedule, and post your blogs using an editorial blog calendar, to help you stay organized.
- Schedule your weekly time to blog on a spreadsheet.
- Keep an ideas file in an accessible place like Evernote, OneNote, or Dropbox.
- Maintain your web relationship with consistent schedule.
Blog about Many Categories
- Your categories should reflect your target audience.
- Organize, choose, and plan the best categories for your blog.
- Use keywords in your blogs to help search engines, so your business can be found.
Create a Blogging Strategy
- Determine your purpose upon creating a blog.
- Identify the key words for subject matter.
- Create a static front page or a splash page.
- Research your blog topic and share links in your blog.
- Search for a suitable image that applies to your blog to drive traffic to your website.
- List your contact information for possible client follow-ups.
- List five to 15 public tags that will relate to your post.
Top 10 Best Website Builders http://www.top10bestwebsitebuilders.com/?kw=how%20to%20make%20a%20blog&c=34422531277&t=search&p=&m=e&adpos=2t2&dev=c&devmod=&mobval=0&a=2031&gclid=CKOAwMOXrcACFcZQ7Aod9n4AGA
Make Money Blogging
Thank you for reading my blog about “Attracting More Clients with Blogs. If your want to know more about my blogs, please subscribe to my opt in page at https://www.youraceassistant.com/contact.html
Please share this article and you can follow me at @CoraOnlyVA | https://www.Facebook.com//CoraBelleMarburger
I would really like your feedback on this blog. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cora Belle Marburger, Social Media Virtual Assistant