Eight Practical Steps to Obtain Positive Thoughts
“I am the master of my mind. I dwell on positive thoughts.” – Lailah Gifty Akita, Beautiful Quotes
The power of our thoughts can give us creative power or it can lead us astray.
Use positive thinking along with a positive attitude to empower yourself to attract business opportunities that match your target audience.
This is a way we can surround ourselves with positive thoughts and become more positive thinkers.
Here are eight steps to consider:
- Set a daily goal to have creative and positive thoughts around you. Make it work for you.
- Keep a daily journal about the positive things in your life, then you can review those thoughts when you are having a bad day.
- Have a freedom from fear and step out of your comfort zone. Have a healthy relationship and don’t seek approval from people.
- Challenge yourself to stress-free relationships. Daily try to maintain your peaceful composure.
- Make a choice to focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results. Being persistent in this area is very important. It takes practice.
- Have positive quotes around your office to help you keep a positive attitude.
- A positive attitude is very contagious. People around you will be asking for your secret about staying positive. Use positive words with people around you.
- Read articles about having a positive attitude and how to control your thoughts.
I read a book called, “The Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Vincent Peale during my teenage years. Even though I had a mother that had a positive attitude about life, I still had some negative people around me. This author really changed my thoughts about the world around me. I am so thankful that I corrected my life in positive way and tossed out some negative emotions that I had in my life.
One of my favorite author’s is Joyce Meyer. Her book “12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind” has been a blessing to me over the years.
I really like Brian Tracy’s blog on “Transform Your Life with the Power of Positive Thinking.” http://www.briantracy.com/blog/personal-success/positive-attitude-happy-people-positive-thinking/
Thank you for reading my blog about “Eight Practical Steps to Obtain Positive Thoughts.” Want to know more? You can subscribe to my blog at http://blog.youraceassistant.com/
Please, feel free to share this blog. Also, I would really like your feedback on this blog, so please contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!
Cora Belle Marburger, Online Marketing Virtual Assistant