A highly successful virtual assistant will need to use time management to strategically plan their business day to stay on task with their clients. Success is a learned skill, which requires continual lessons about organizational skills, time management, and project management.
Here are some tips to successful time management success:
- Take a time management class to better ways to organize, prioritize and schedule your day.
- Daily, set aside a specific periods of time to complete specific tasks, like your social media sites.
- Record your thoughts conversations and activities for a week.
- Before a phone call decide what the results you want at that time or can it be rescheduled for another time. I seem to have a lot of unwanted sales calls during the day.
- Use online calendars to organize your work day.
- Schedule time for interruptions and take much needed time for meals.
- Remember to have a “Do Not Disturb” door sign for your family members, so you won’t be disturbed.
Thank you for reading this blog about time management tips for virtual assistants. Remember that a your virtual assistant career is built one task at a time. Want to know more about time management, please subscribe to my blog at https://www.youraceassistant.com/contact.html. Please share this article and you can follow me at @CoraOnlyVA .
time management strategies, virtual assistant, virtual assistance social media, entrepreneur, schedule, plan your time, cora marburger, appointment, calendars