“A goal is a dream with a deadline” – Napoleon Hill
Setting goals for your life and business allows you to choose how you want to move through your daily life. Meeting these goals will lead to a feeling of satisfaction and daily accomplishments. Be sure to keep track of your goals to see your progress. While meeting your goals be sure to have rewards along the ways.
Setting Broad Overreaching Goals [short-term and long-term]
- Goals must be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-related.
- To reach goals for yourself and your organization, effective goals must be broken down into smaller pieces.
- Use positive statements to direct a way to affirm your commitment to completing your goals.
- Set priorities to determine the criteria you will use to determine if and how well the goals are to be met.
- Include a time frame for completion, such as goals for employees or virtual professionals who perform routine processing functions. Are more goals more time-sensitive than others?
- Keep your incremental goals small.
- Make use of a journal to track all your goals to keep you motivated to continue your progress.
Setting Specific Manageable Goals
- List all your deadlines that your plan to meet on your calendar. Testing your product will move you closer to completing your short-term goals.
- Goal statements are a result of what you expect and the time involved to achieve your goals.
- Goals should be developed from all involved parties.
- Goals should be challenging and achievable.
- Goals should be revised with new goals when the needs of the job changes.
- Take the time to assess where you are in your larger target goal.
Free goal setting worksheets http://www.goalsettingbasics.com/free-goal-setting-worksheets.html http://www.steinarknutsen.com/7-free-goal-setting-templates-and-worksheets-to-download/ Developing and Writing Measurable Goals and Objectives http://www.asha.org/uploadedFiles/Writing-Measurable-Goals-and-Objectives.pdf https://www.fldoe.org/aala/pdf/smart.pdf
Thank you for reading my blog about setting goals. Remember that a great career is built one task at a time.
Want to know more about setting goals, please subscribe to my blog https://www.youraceassistant.com/contact.html
Please share this article and you can follow me at @CoraOnlyVA | https://www.Facebook.com//CoraBelleMarburger
I would really like your feedback on this blog. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cora Belle Marburger, Social Media Virtual Assistant